Asian Pesto Sauce
Zesty orange, chili sauce, and ginger are just a few of the ingredients that transform ordinary pesto into an Asian-inspired sauce.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) dark sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- ½ teaspoon Asian chili sauce
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon orange peel, grated
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|