Avocado Ranch Dressing
Avocado gives this simple dressing an extra creamy texture and adds great flavor.
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, peeled, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 1 cup (240 ml) buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill leaves
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 40 oz. container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Avocado Ranch Dressing is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by CKay from Too much garlic and onion So quick and easy, and good flavor, but two cloves of garlic and two tablespoons of onion overpower the other flavors. Will try again with half the amounts of garlic and onion.
Date published: 2017-02-19