Beetiful Whole Food Juice Drink
Vibrant in both color and flavor, this whole-food juice combines beets with a variety of fruits and vegetables for a nutritious beverage.
- 2 cups (480 ml) apple juice
- 2 cups (275 g) beets, peeled, quartered
- 2 carrots, halved
- 1½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper as needed until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Beetiful Whole Food Juice Drink is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deanna702 from Love beet juice! I love beet juice so I was excited to try this recipe. It was simple enough. After making it according to the recipe directions and tasting it I found it to be very sweet. I used a Grannysmith apple thinking that would give it some tartness but it didn't. So I decided to add the juice from the lime and that gave it a nice sweet/tart flavor. Som may find it to be a little thick and may want to strain it. I just drank it thru a straw. Enjoy!
Date published: 2016-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ephillip from Loved it! This was a very delicious recipe, especially because I love beets.
Date published: 2017-07-23