Berry Frozen Yogurt
We've used blueberries, strawberries, and a little honey for sweetness, but you can personalize this basic froyo recipe with your favorite berries and toppings.
- 1½ cup (350 g) dairy free yogurt, or vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- 2 cups (245 g) frozen blueberries
- 3 cups (450 g) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (106 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|