Butternut Squash Soup
A rustic soup with creamy butternut squash, fresh vegetables, and the warming flavor of cinnamon.
- ¾ cup (250 g) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- ½ apple, seeded, cored
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 carrots, halved
- 1½ cup (360 ml) water
- 1 pinch cinnamon, to taste
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes, or until hot.
- Serve immediately.
|Amount Per Servings|
Butternut Squash Soup is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LindaD18 from Tasty! Love this recipe - and has become a family favorite (except when I put too much cinnamon in!). The apple gives the soup a pleasant taste. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2017-04-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by mom of 5 from Not good No flavor, needs more of a strong spice. Thickness was good, texture was good. Something missing, maybe some ground sausage or something else to give it a zip.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by Good cooks from Soup It's flat need taste maybe some kind season but use fresh ingredients
Date published: 2017-11-29