Fast and Fabulous Green Delight
Cucumber, green apple, celery, lime, spinach, and mint give this good-for-you smoothie its name.
- 2 cups (400 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 1 green apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ cup (45 g) baby spinach
- 1 inch (3 cm) fresh ginger root
- ¼ bunch mint leaves
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Serve with lime wedges and mint sprigs.
|Amount Per Servings|
Fast and Fabulous Green Delight is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by FreshJuice from Refreshing Very good, super easy. I made a few modifications - didn't add celery and cut recipe in half. Added fresh mint from my garden and it was very refreshing.
Date published: 2018-03-20