Jackfruit Turmeric Dressing
Here’s a light dressing with just the right amount of tang, plus powerful health benefits of jackfruit and turmeric.
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 2 piece (24 g) jackfruit
- ½ lemon, peeled
- ¼ cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons ground tumeric
- 1 cup (240 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 serving (30 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Vitamin A Percent||(0% DV)|
|Vitamin C Percent||(4% DV)|
|Calcium Percent||(0% DV)|
|Iron Percent||(4% DV)|
Jackfruit Turmeric Dressing is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Alicia92102 from Jackfruit amount Jackfruits are the largest fruit in the world. How much jackfruit is actually in this recipe? Surely not a whole jackfruit! I love my 12 year old Vitamix.
Date published: 2019-10-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by DeeDee g from 510 calories per serving?! I haven’t tried this ... but I’m all fairness, why would anyone want a dressing that is 510 calories per serving?
Date published: 2019-08-03