Mango Lime Slushy
A twist on a classic slushy made using whole food ingredients and no artificial sweeteners.
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- ¾ cup (120 g) mango chunks
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut water
- 4 fresh mint leaves, or basil leaves, optional
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container in the order listed. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 90 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
Adding fresh mint or basil leaves gives this light drink an extra refreshing touch.
|Serving Size||1 serving (311 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|