Spicy Mango Chutney
A great dip to go with vegetable chips, a protein or even on a cheese board. This versatile chutney will steal the show.
- ½ (115 g) small white onion, peeled, cut into large chunks
- ¾ cup (185 g) roasted red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons (10 g) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, cut into 3 pieces
- 4 cups (775 g) fresh mango chunks, peeled
- 2 small limes, juiced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, optional
- 1 (20 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, stems removed, chopped
- 1 (10 g) fresh mint leaves, stems removed, chopped
- Place onion, peppers, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, mango and lime juice into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Pulse 4-6 times to evenly chop ingredients or until desired consistency is reached.
- Place into a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add honey and kosher salt, optional. Cook for 25-30 minutes to create a slightly thicker consistency and cook the ingredients together. Chill completely, then stir in fresh chopped mint and parsley.
If spice is not desired, omit the jalapeno pepper and replace it with a sweet pepper, or omit completely.
|Serving Size||1 serving (73 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|