Going Green Smoothie [Immersion Blender]
A beautiful blend of sweet fruits and fresh spinach, this is a great starter recipe for someone who is new or familiar with green smoothies.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (170 g) green grapes
- ¾ cup (125 g) pineapple chunks, peeled, cubed, with core
- ¼ (30 g) medium banana, peeld
- 1 cup (30 g) fresh spinach
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 60 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
This recipe fits and works perfectly in a 1 quart wide mouth mason jar.
|Serving Size||1 serving (362 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|