Acorn Squash Frittata
Think fall. Think comfort food. And think the perfect dish for your Sunday breakfast, special-occasion brunch, or weeknight meal. This frittata is all that—plus delicious and colorful, too!
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ cup (150 ml) whole milk
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) olive oil
- 1 other (170 g) white onion
- 1 cup (150 g) Green Pepper
- 8-10 other parsley
- ⅔ cup (100 g) Machengo cheese, diced
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 other acorn squash, peeled, seeded, cubed, and roasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly coat a square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place eggs, milk, oil, onion, pepper, parsley, cheese, and paprika into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 3 and Pulse 7 to 9 times to chop the vegetables and cheese.
- Place the roasted squash into the prepared square baking pan and pour the egg mixture over the top. Mix gently to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Amount Per Servings|