Blueberry Avocado Nice Cream
Try this creamy vegan treat that is bursting in-season blueberries to cool off this summer.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) coconut cream
- ½ frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled
- 2 cups (290 g) blueberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 Tablespoon (150 ml) honey, optional
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth and creamy, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
For a more frozen consistency, add another frozen banana or replace the fresh berries with frozen berries.
|Serving Size||½ cup (120 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|