This coffee drink uses the aeration container to create that unique milk foam that cappuccinos and machiattos are well known for.
- 1 cup (240 ml) warm skim milk, approximately 160°F [70°C]
- 6 ounces (180 ml) espresso, brewed hot
- sweetener, if desired
- Place warmed milk into the Vitamix container and secure the lid. Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and blend for 45 seconds.
- Stop the machine and remove the lid.
- Portion 1 cup (240 ml) milk foam into each cup and top with 3 ounces (90 ml) espresso.
- Sweeten if desired.
Important: This recipe only works with skim milk. Also, it's best to heat the milk in a microwave or on the stovetop to a slow simmer (around 160°F [70°C]). When done aerating, the volume will double. If only making a half recipe for a single serving, reduce blending time to 30 seconds.
|Serving Size||12 ounces (360 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|