Charred Cauliflower Salad with Baby Kale and Citrus Segments with Harissa Vinaigrette
With a burst of flavor in every bite, this anything-but-ordinary salad balances greens and cauliflower with the acidity of citrus and the heat of Harissa Vinaigrette. Alternatively, use as a marinade on fish or shellfish.
- 8 ounces (250 g) baby kale
- 2 pounds (900 g) cauliflower florets, charred
- 2 cups (300 ml) citrus segments, grapefruit and orange
- 1 cup (240 ml) Harissa Vinaigrette
- Place kale in a large, stainless steel bowl and toss with ¾ cup Harissa Vinaigrette. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Place charred cauliflower in stainless steel bowl and toss with remaining dressing. Place the cauliflower neatly on top of the kale and finish with citrus segments.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|