Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Avocado is great to give a creamy texture to any dish—and this dish is no exception. Velvety, lush, and sublime, it’s everything you’d want a special treat to be.
- 4 (830 g) avocados, halved, pitted, peeled
- 1 1/3 cups (320 ml) almond milk
- 1 cup (100 g) pitted dates, or maple syrup
- ½ cup (40 g) cacao powder
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Using your Vitamix is an easy way to incorporate whole foods into your diet.
|Serving Size||1 serving (81 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|