This homemade version of a favorite dipping treat is naturally sweetened and full of chocolate flavor.
- 2½ cup (600 ml) cashew milk
- ⅔ cup (54 g) 100% unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 (140 g) medjool dates, pitted
- 6 Tablespoons (54 g) cacao nibs, or chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (107 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|