Corn and Cilantro Dressing
This seasonal dressing uses a classic summer ingredient—creamy sweet corn. Combined with a few other flavors, this dressing makes a delicious addition to your favorite salad.
- 1½ cup (265 g) sweet corn, cut off the cob (2 large ears)
- 1 (20 g) jalapeño, grilled
- 3 green onions, grilled
- ½ lime, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ (15 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold water
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Combine this seasonal dressing with shredded cabbage for a new twist on coleslaw.
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|