Gingered Carrot and Apple Baby Food
A carrot is roasted…an apple is steamed…and both are spiced with ginger for your child’s enjoyment. But remember, kids are supertasters, so go slow with the ginger at first.
- ¾ cup (110 g) carrot, roasted and cooled
- ½ cup (75 g) apple, peeled, seeded, diced, steamed, and cooled
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1 or the 8-ounce Puree program (if available).
- Start the machine, and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the 8-ounce Puree program to complete.
|Serving Size||1 serving (33 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|