Gingered Carrot and Apple Baby Food
A carrot is roasted…an apple is steamed…and both are spiced with ginger for your child’s enjoyment. But remember, kids are supertasters, so go slow with the ginger at first.
- 3 medium (330 g) carrots, roasted, chopped, and cooled
- 1½ cup (225 g) apple, peeled, seeded, diced, stemmed, and cooled
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup (240 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute
If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes.
|Serving Size||1 serving (33 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|