Hot Chai Latte
Ready for a different yet still flavorful option than coffee? Try this light and airy foamed tea beverage, created with only three simple ingredients.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) warm skim milk, about 160°F [70°C]
- 1¼ cup (300 ml) chai tea, brewed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sweetener, if desired
- Place warm milk into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and blend for 45 seconds. (If making only a half recipe for a single serving, reduce the blending time to 30 seconds.)
- Stop the machine and remove the lid. Add chai tea and cinnamon, and secure the lid. Select Variable 5 and Pulse 3 to 5 times to incorporate.
- Sweeten if desired.
It's best to heat the milk either in the microwave or on the stove top until it reaches a slow simmer. Recipe makes about 3½ cups warm skim milk foam.
|Serving Size||12 ounces (360 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page