Key Lime Ice Cream
If you love limes, you’ll love this silky frozen treat. Part tangy, part creamy, entirely delicious.
- 1/2 cups (120 ml) soy milk, or non dairy creamer
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 2 limes, peeled
- 4 dates, pitted, or 2 Tablespoon honey
- 1 cup (30 g) fresh spinach
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Start the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (98 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|