Lemonade Iced Tea
Classic lemonade and popular iced tea are combined to create this refreshingly cool summer drink with a bit of caffeinated zip. Make it your own by using any tea that's a personal favorite.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) brewed citrus green tea, chilled
- 1 lemon, or lime, ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick)
- ¼ cup (60 g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and securethe lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve with extra ice if desired
The center of each lemon slice will be extracted, leaving the rind fully intact. Also, the drink will be conveniently both mixed and chilled in one easy blending action.
|Serving Size||1½ cup (360 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|