Miso BBQ Glaze
Miso adds a unique flavor component to this simple sauce. Enjoy it on your favorite veggies or meats.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1/2 cups (120 ml) rice vinegar
- ½ cup (140 g) white miso paste
- 10 (60 g) dates, pitted, or 2/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup (130 g) tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
This makes a delicious sauce or glaze, and cooking the mixture will intensify its flavor and thicken it further.
|Serving Size||1 serving (43 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|