This classic cocktail, made with fresh ingredients in the Vitamix® Aer™ disc container, is best enjoyed on a warm summer day.
- 6 cups (680 g) ice cubes
- 45 fresh mint leaves
- 8 ounces (240 ml) simple syrup
- 8 ounces (240 ml) fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces (240 ml) white rum
- 8 ounces (240 ml) club soda
- Place 1½ cups (195 g) ice in each of four highball glass and set aside.
- Place mint, simple syrup, lime juice, and rum into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and run for 45 seconds.
- Strain the whole batch and pour evenly into each highball glass. Top with 2 ounces (60 ml) club soda and garnish with mint.
|Serving Size||16 ounces (480 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Mojito is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crash32 from Love it. Super Easy. This was super easy. I have run restaurants for years and bartended professionally. Excellent result. The mint essence was beautifully distributed throughout the drink. I fresh squeezed the lime juice for a fresh flavor also.
Date published: 2019-02-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Chef Theresa from Aero works great, but this drink was awful I was super excited to use my aero to muddle mojitos and followed the recipe carefully. This drink tasted ... bad. I tried again, using the same sugar, mint, rum, and soda water except muddling by hand with the sugar directly on the lime and mint leaves and then adding ice, rum, and saida water ... awesome. So, I can only believe that the simple syrup + using aero for muddling was the problem.
Date published: 2019-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoWisconsin from I loved this drink! I made the recipe in my Vitamix 750. I followed the directions exactly. This was my first taste of a mint mojito and my first time making one. It was simple to prepare and tasted delicious!
Date published: 2019-04-07