Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
Loaded with nutrients, pumpkin is a healthy addition to any smoothie, lending a great taste, too. Who needs pumpkin spice latte when you can have this? Add a shot of chilled espresso if you’re really craving your latte experience.
- ¾ cup (160 ml) low fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ medium oranges, peeled
- ¾ cup (100 g) cooked pumpkin, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 medium (120 g) frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||1 serving (195 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|