Salmon and Sweet Potato Baby Food
While your children are developing their taste buds, feel free to experiment with different food pairings even if they may sound unusual to you.
- 3 cups (600 g) sweet potatoes, peeled, diced, steamed, cooled
- 1 cup (200 g) salmon fillet, cooked, deboned, flaked, and cooled
- 1 cup (240 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed then increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute.
If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes.
|Serving Size||1 serving (33 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|