A traditional scallop aguachile with bright flavors of tomatillos, serrano chili, lime juice, and cilantro, garnished with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- 8 dry scallops
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Aguachile sauce, see recipe
- ¼ english cucumber, thinly sliced, for garnish
- red onion, thinly, silced for garnish
- 2 avocado, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 1 radish, thinly sliced, for garnish
- fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, for garnish
- Cut scallops into thin slices, about 3 slices per scallop. Arrange on a serving platter and salt.
- Cover scallops with Aguachile Sauce.
- Garnish with cucumber, red onion, avocado, radish, cilantro, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- 1 cup (300 ml) lime juice
- ¼ cup (40 g) medium onion, chopped
- 2 tomatillos
- ½ cup (20 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Serrano pepper, seeded, halved
- 1 dash salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Switch machine to start and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
Serve with tostadas
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|