Seven Layer Dip
This classic layered dip features authentic Mexican ingredients, from guacamole to Chihuahua cheese.
- 3 cups (900 g) refried pinto beans
- 1½ cup (360 g) guacamole
- 2 cups (480 ml) Salsa Mexicano
- 2 cups (480 g) sour cream
- 1 cup (100 g) Chihuahua cheese, shredded
- ½ cup (20 g) spinach, julienned
- ¼ cup (25 g) green onions, diced
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh cilantro leaves, zerkleinert
- 1 cup (40 g) pickled jalapeños
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a 9 x 11-inch (22 x 28cm) baking dish, layer the ingredients in the order listed, starting with refried pinto beans on the bottom first. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or until the layers are set.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
|Serving Size||½ cup (200 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Seven Layer Dip is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by ziggy2022 from What? How is this related to the Vitamix? Please remove this.
Date published: 2019-02-25