This common cocktail ingredient can be easily made in a Vitamix Aer™ disc container. The result? Superior flavor for your bar collection and home cocktails.
- 2¾ cup (600 ml) cool water
- 2¾ cup (600 g) demerara sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and run for 5 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Remove from the container. If strawberries were added, and if desired, strain and remove foam.
- Place syrup in a jar, cover, and refrigerate for approximately 4 to 6 hours, or until cool.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
Simple Syrup is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roy T from Makes perfect simple syrup This comes together so quickly, rasirt than heating water on the stove and dissolving the sugar. Perfect for sweet tea or any iced beverage
Date published: 2018-07-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lola22 from I don't own one,but love to. Can you make this recipe with the classic container?
Date published: 2018-08-01