Strawberry Yogurt Freeze [Vitamix ONE]
Turn frozen strawberries and nonfat yogurt into a sweet after-dinner treat. Its easy to explore creative options with this recipe by trying other frozen fruit and yogurt flavor combinations.
- ½ cup (120 g) almond yogurt, or low-fat yogurt
- ½ pound (230 g) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (104 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|