Turkey, Sage, and Butternut Squash Baby Food [Immersion Blender]
What better way to have your child enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with you than by pureeing it all together for a shared holiday treat?
- 1 cup (185 g) butternut squash, peeled, steamed, cooled
- ½ cup (90 g) turkey breast
- 1 sage leaf
- ¾ cup (180 ml) breast milk, or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
This fits and blends great in a 1 quart (4 cup) wide mouth glass mason jar.
|Serving Size||1 serving (44 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|