Vegan Mayonnaise [Vitamix One]
This vegan version of the classic sauce is easy to make, and just as versatile as the original.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) soy milk
- 1½ Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pinch salt, optional
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1½ cup (300 ml) vegetable oil
- Place soy milk, lemon juice, mustard, salt, optional, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds. Reduce to its lowest speed and add the oil in through the lid plug opening. Blend for an additional 15 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 serving (15 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|