Warm Spiced Mulled Cider
Traditional apple cider gets a kick of warm winter flavor with our Winter Spice Seasoning. Transform this warming beverage into a cocktail by adding dark rum, bourbon whiskey, or favorite flavored vodka.
- 2 medium (360 g) apple, quartered, seeded
- 4 cups apple cider, chilled
- ½ cup (75 g) dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon Winter Spice Seasoning
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 5-6 minutes or until steam escapes from vented lid.
To make an alcoholic version, mix with 1 cup of dark rum, bourbon whiskey or your favorite flavored vodka.
|Serving Size||1 serving (258 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|