Watermelon Aqua Fresca
This refreshing summertime drink features watermelon and lemon. Simple variations can be made using other citrus and fresh herbs to make this drink even that much more unique!
- 4 cups (600 g) diced watermelon
- 1 lemon, ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (about 1/2 inch [13 mm] each
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase it to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Serve over extra ice if desired.
Both lemons and limes work equally well in this recipe. Just be sure to use the tamper to get things started.
|Serving Size||1⅔ cup (400 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|