Winter Green Smoothie with Yuzu
This beautiful bright green smoothie packs a lot of flavor.
- 1 (250 g) satsuma mandarin, peeled, halved
- ½ (25 g) yuzu, peeled
- 4 cups (60 g) komatsuna, or mustard spinach
- 3 (450 g) apple, quartered, seeded
- 1 Tablespoon (150 ml) honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 50 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
You can substitute spinach for the Komatsuna, regular mandarin oranges for the satsuma, and lemon for the yuzu.
|Serving Size||1 Serving (411 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
Winter Green Smoothie with Yuzu is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Allie82 from Yummy!!! I just bought my Vitamix and this was the first recipe I made, it was so yummy! I’m doing a juice/smoothie cleanse and so far I’m really loving it and feel light and full of energy. Love my Vitamix! It’s my new best friend. :)
Date published: 2019-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by 7Joy from Very tastey! Thank you for the substitution hints. It is a great combination of flavors that I will come back to again and again.
Date published: 2019-12-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Evans from Google to the rescue Full disclosure: I have not made this recipe. Mainly because I did not recognize the ingredients. So, I Googled them. Turns out that the first two are citrus fruits. Not a bad thing unless you happen to be me. Due to cholesterol issues, I have to take medication that prevents me from being able to consume any kind of citrus. Apparently, bad things happen. Such is life.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cpawelski from Great, Easy Smoothie This is one of the first smoothies I made with our new Vitamix. Easy to follow recipe with a great smooth taste! Will definitely be making it again.
Date published: 2020-07-28