Acai and matcha green tea provide an array of health benefits, while apple juice, blueberries, and banana round out the flavor.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) coconut water, or Apple Juice
- 2 cups (250 g) frozen blueberries
- 1 (100 g) Sambazon Acai Berry Superfruit Pack, broken into 4 pieces
- 1 (150 g) frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 cups (60 g) kale, packed
- ¼ teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
The Vitamix makes quick work of frozen ingredients to create a silky texture.
|Serving Size||1 serving (185 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|