All Green Smoothie
It’s so easy going green with this sweet and delicious combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1¾ cup (300 g) green grapes
- ¼ Bartlett pear, seeded and halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- ¼ cup (25 g) broccoli, chopped
- ¼ cup (20 g) spinach, washed
- ¼ cup (30 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|