Almond Yogurt, Peach and Banana Smoothie
A simple combination that is dairy-free, vegan and delicious. Turmeric and ginger add a nice kick to balance these sweet fruits.
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (120 ml) vanilla almond yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric, or 1 tsp. fresh turmeric
- 2 pieces (5 g) fresh ginger root, 1/8" slices
- 1 cup (115 g) frozen peach slices
- 1 cup (160 g) frozen banana, slices
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Ginger and turmeric are subtle in this smoothie, but add a lot of flavor.
|Serving Size||1 serving (339 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|