Apricot Fruit Purée
Ginger is the zing that complements the sweetness of the apricots in this purée.
- 1 cup (120 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 ml) mango nectar
- 1 pound, 12 ounces (770 g) apricots, pitted
- 1 piece (5 g) fresh ginger root
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- ⅛ cup (10 g) cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then High.
- Blend for 40 seconds.
This is a good balance of sweet and spicy. If you are not a spicy person, leave the cayenne out, if you love spice you may want to add more or maybe a jalapeño.
|Serving Size||0.25 cups (60 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|