Beet Pomegranate Citrus Smoothie
Pomegranate and beets are showcased in this smoothie, which also includes nutritious spinach and parsley.
- 1 cup (240 ml) pomegranate juice
- 2 (300 g) oranges, peeled
- 1 (80 g) lemon, peeled
- ½ (70 g) beets, washed
- 1 cup (100 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, tightly packed
- 4 cups (120 g) fresh spinach
- 2 pieces (10 g) fresh ginger root
- 3 cups (380 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients towards the blades.
The Vitamix machine will intensify flavor with it blending capabilities; the little bit of ginger will have a huge impact on the freshness of this smoothie. This recipe is packed to the top of the container with healthy ingredients.
|Serving Size||1 serving (365 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|