Berry Delicious Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries and cranberries give this smoothie a bright lavender color, while banana and pineapple round out the flavor.
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) water
- 1 cup (170 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) pineapple, frozen
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup (50 g) frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup (35 g) frozen cranberries
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Berry Delicious Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Better eating from Refreshing flavor I made this tonight and omitted the cranberries and added peaches and a couple handfuls of spinach and mixed greens. Could not even tell the spinach was there and had avery good flavor, will make it again
Date published: 2016-02-06