Buckwheat and Berry Smoothie
Brimming with color, this smoothie includes buckwheat—a nutritious, gluten-free grain.
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup (75 g) buckwheat, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|