Caesar Salad Dressing
A classic dressing with tangy flavors and creamy consistency made without preservatives.
- 6 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup (120 ml) lemon juice
- 3 anchovy fillets, packed in oil, drained
- ⅓ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup (80 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (240 ml) olive oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
Refrigerate in airtight container for three to four days.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|