Carrot Pear Shrub
A delicious beverage with carrots, pears and fresh lime juice.
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 1 pound (455 g) carrots, halved
- 2 D'Anjou pears, peeled, cored, and cut
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger root
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Serve over ice.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Carrot Pear Shrub is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by torched from I love this smoothie This tastes like carrot with a lot of great flavor. This one will be in my smoothie rotation for sure. It's oddly labeled as a shrub, when it has so very little vinegar. I would recommend this to nearly everyone, even though it does not taste sweet.
Date published: 2018-02-15