Celery Root Puree
An emulsified puree with minimal ingredients, best suited alongside any traditional holiday meal.
- 2 celeriac, peeled, diced
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large soup pot place all ingredients and heat over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until celery root is tender.
- Place mixture into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on slowly increase speed to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until desired texture.
- Serve immediately
|Serving Size||1/4 cups (60 )|
|Amount Per Servings|