If you're wanting a change from your green smoothie routine, try this comforting Chai Smoothie recipe by Raw Foods Chef, Marisa DiCenso-Pelser.
- ½ cup (120 ml) chai tea, brewed
- ½ cup (120 ml) almond milk
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons oats, uncooked
- 1 pinch cinnamon, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 3 ice cubes, optional
- Brew the chai tea according to package directtions and allow to cool.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Amount Per Servings|
Chai Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HN Amie from Love my vitamix. This chai smoothie. Mmmm mmm. Easy and delicious. Didn't use almond milk as my son is allergic so used regular milk. So good!!
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shabazz from New Smoothie I love Chai Tea and now I have a new smoothie. As a Vegan I am always looking for different and new recipes to shares. This offers a nice smoothie taste with a little spice.
Date published: 2020-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kat58 from Very nice. I inherited my mother’s Vitamix which she purchased in the early 1990’s. Almost 30 years later it still works as good as when she brought it home.
Date published: 2020-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by sporges from chai smoothie purchased first Vitamix in 1998. I use it everyday to blend my smoothies. I especially love making my nut butter in this blender
Date published: 2020-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Judyp20 from Delicious Chai Smoothie Have had my Vitamix almost 7 years... Excellent, smooth, & tasty smoothie for mornywakeup!
Date published: 2020-02-06