Cherry Chipotle BBQ
This simple barbecue sauce pairs beautifully with ribs, pulled pork, roasted chicken, and salmon.
- 5 other tomatoes
- ½ onion, peeled, diced
- 1 cup (140 g) dried cherries
- ¼ cup (55 g) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 chipotle peppers, from a can
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- Heat char grill to high heat. Place tomatoes and onions on the grill and rotate while cooking. Cook until tomato skins are charred and starting to collapse, and onions begin to soften. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 40 oz. container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Power Blend.
- Push to Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
|Amount Per Servings|