Chicken, Rice and Beans Baby Food
Brown rice, black beans, and chicken breast combine for a hearty purée.
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 1 cup (175 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup (200 g) brown rice, cooled
- 2¾ cup (425 g) black beans, cooked, rinsed, drained
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on it lowest speed then increase to its highest speed. If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes.
- Blend for 1 minute.
Set aside a portion of your meal before other family members are served. Depending on your baby’s age, blend ingredients to a purée individually, or combine them into a single medley of flavors.
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|