This vegan glaze, made with tofu and soy milk, is cinnamon sweetness on vegan sugar cookies.
- ¼ cup (50 g) silken tofu
- 2 Tablespoons vegan margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons soy milk
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2½ cup (240 g) icing sugar
- Place tofu, butter spread, vanilla extract, soy milk and cinnamon into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 4, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 15 seconds.
- Stop machine and remove the lid. Add powdered sugar and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 4, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
|Serving Size||1 serving (43 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Cinnamon Glaze is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Weezy123 from Needs Clarification This looks like a recipe I would really be interested in. The ingredient list needs clarification, however. Silken Tofu comes in a variety of firmness'. Which firmness was used in this recipe, soft, firm or extra firm?
Date published: 2018-09-29