Deviled Ham Spread
Your Vitamix makes quick work of creating this tasty, tangy ham spread. Serve with crackers and share with family and friends!
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1½ cup (200 g) ham, chopped
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon onion, peeled, diced
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish, (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5-6.
- Blend for 5-10 seconds or until chunky. You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients. If necessary, use the tamper to press any ingredients into the blades while processing. Do not over mix.
Refrigerate in airtight container.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Deviled Ham Spread is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Djlwiebe from Great Taste Served with crackers, may try next time with deviled eggs.
Date published: 2016-09-05