Dill Avocado Dip
Bright flavors combine to create this healthy vegetable dip or sandwich spread you'll make again and again.
- 1 cup (240 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (65 g) english cucumber, diced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh tarragon, coarsley chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill leaves, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, coarsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades as needed, until smooth consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|